Monday, August 16, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
1. Breathtaking Views and Mountain Sceneries
Friday, August 13, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Benefits of Red Wine
1. Good for bones- help build stronger stronger bones.
2. Moderate consumption of red wine reduces stroke.
3. Best medication for common colds and respiratory ailments.
4. Resveratrol a substance presenting red wine helps to protect against Alzheimer's by preventing beta-amyloid protein which creates the plaque found in Alzheimer sufferer's brain.
5. Red wine slow down the process of dimentia.
6. Red wine kills the ulcer causing bacteria.
7. Prevents coronary heart disease.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
|Thermomineral Water Pool|
Sunday, August 1, 2010
It's me floating
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
More entries here for Watery Wednesday
Sources: Israel Tourism
Sunday, July 25, 2010
I shoot these photo when I had a walk by the beach during those times that I felt sad and only. And this is one of my favorite. It was calm and peaceful afternoon walk.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Netanya beaches is the most desirable tourist attraction. It has one of the longest costlines in Israel, with some of the best beaches. A day in the beach is always a good option , especially during those hot summer days.
Here are some scenic views I took yesterday on the beach.
For more scenic views click the Scenic Sunday badge:
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Monday, July 12, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
10 Things to do in Miami, Florida
6. Miami Museum of Science - Check out the latest kid-friendly exhibits at the Miami Museum of Science. You're bound to find a learning adventure for the whole family. The museum is home to the Bird of Prey Research Center and the Weintraub Observatory.