Sisterhood Award

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I was really surprised and happy to  received a Sisterhood Award from Kasai.Thank you so much sis for considering me as one of your friends here in blogging world. It is really amazing that these people inspired me to write more.



For the Rules :

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I want to share this award to these people who inspire me to write more and learned from them through reading their blogs.

The Living Grace by Carmen Araneta
Mommy Diary  by Paula
Ferry'zWILL by Ferryjhoi
Pinay in States by Pinaymama
Blog and Me by Tatess



1 comments:

Lady Patchy said...

thank you so much charmie for giving me this award.my very first award in a bloggers world .I really appreciate .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog of the Day

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blog List

Followers

Grab Mine, I'll Grab Yours

Pinoy Life Abroad

Directories & PR

money maker

adF,ly