Welcome and Join BC-Bloggers 3

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I received an email from pretty Paula today, and I am happy that BC-Blogger Part 3 is open. I am very glad that I became part of BC-Blogger. I met and know wonderful people who shared their random thoughts, everyday routine of their life, parenting, friend, wife, mother and shared making money online too. Unlike people in the chatroom, mostly are hypocrite and liars. This is only my point of view. 

So, I'm here presenting my Pinoy Life Abroad blog, which I thought need a traffic of friends.  I am inviting everybody to welcome and join BC-Blogger 3.

So, I am calling all bloggers who want to gain friends in the blogosphere and build links at the same time – BC Bloggers 3 is now open. To join just visit Mommy Diary, read the requirements, and fill out the Application Form.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog of the Day

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blog List

Followers

Grab Mine, I'll Grab Yours

Pinoy Life Abroad

Directories & PR

money maker

adF,ly