Mount of Beatitudes

Monday, June 7, 2010

As far I remember , I went to this place when I was 3 months old here in Israel. In those days, I was poor , I need to prioritize paying back my placement fee coming here before engaging anything else which is not necessary. Thus, I stole this view in Google images. Thanks Google for providing me this images!




As the name suggest, this is the hill upon which Jesus was said to have preached the "Sermon of the Mount" The lie of the land next to the church form a natural amphitheater sloping down to the side, so it is more likely that Jesus stood at the bottom of the hill, but this does not detract from the beauty of the church on its crest.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog of the Day

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blog List

Followers

Grab Mine, I'll Grab Yours

Pinoy Life Abroad

Directories & PR

money maker

adF,ly