Need to know Sleepwalking

Monday, May 10, 2010




 Do you sleep like this? then you are a sleepwalker

I got curious about sleepwalking. So, I do research and I found out that Sleepwalking or called as somnambulism, it's a sleep disorder that occurs during phases of deep sleep. It's thought to be associated with stress and anxiety. And recent studies show that it may also be linked with tiredness and sleep deprivation. There's no evidence to support claims that waking a sleepwalker is dangerous, although they may become upset or hysterical if you do. It's best to guide them gently back to bed.
                                       

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog of the Day

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blog List

Followers

Grab Mine, I'll Grab Yours

Pinoy Life Abroad

Directories & PR

money maker

adF,ly