Women Public Rest Room

Monday, May 3, 2010

I went to Doctor's Clinic today to have my allergy check up. I stumbled to a women restroom, Oh God, I've
never saw anything more disgusting in my life. The toilet paper is over the floor. The sheet is on the wall and the dirty sticky puddles on the floor. Hmmm, and I was thinking I'm here in Israel. I don't want to elaborate the topic. LOL! However, I sat in the chair waiting my turn I realized its not only here. Some public women rest room  anywhere are dirty and nasty? And why is that? Why women public rest room are usually dirty than men.

Is it so difficult to through toilet paper in the trash bucket or flush it in the toilet? And why somebody needs to make her own hands dirty with sheet and then wipe them all over the wall?  I wonder if those women are doing the same type of things at their homes.

Love me or hate me, I am also a woman but it is a shame that there are women do such things.  Don't  they have any self-esteem? It reflects their personality those women do such things like pigs. I am sorry readers, but I was disgusted.
  
Lucky, I don't have my camera with me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog of the Day

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blog List

Followers

Grab Mine, I'll Grab Yours

Pinoy Life Abroad

Directories & PR

money maker

adF,ly